Are you ready to take the next step in your rewarding career as a skilled welder? We’ve got the goods. Apply now and take the next step in becoming equipped as a highly sought after journeyman welder. Once your application is received and reviewed by our staff, we’ll be in touch in order to learn more about your goals, and provide you with a road map for beginning your journey.
This is the first step in the Western Welding Academy Student Selection Process.
Please keep in mind we get 10-20 applications EVERY DAY. We give every applicant a equal opportunity for acceptance. For questions regarding Student Housing, Financial Aid, or Start Dates please click on the blue FAQ bot in the lower right hand corner.
Please call 307-284-5313 to schedule campus tours.
1) Fill out the application completely
2) If you are Accepted into the Academy, you will work with LUCY BARBACCI during the Selection Process.
3) Lucy will send you an Acceptance Letter, Financial Aid Application, and Student Housing options.
4) Next, you will be asked to pay a Booth Hold Payment. This will guarantee and hold your booth in the schedule and give you time to work out your Financial Aid and Housing. (The schedule fills up fast, without the Booth Hold Payment, we cannot guarantee you booth availability on the date you select).
5) Secure your Financial Aid and Student Housing (if needed)
6) Start welding!